***Registrations have closed for youth***
Youth registrations will be accepted on a case by case basis. Staff registrations are still open.
The Registration System can be reached at the link below. All attendees must register using this system.
There are 5 possible categories (all ages based on 1st day of Regatta)
- Contingent Leader (this is any leader attending as part of a contingent)
- Regatta Junior ***CLOSED*** (10+ but younger than 13 years 6 months)
- Regatta Intermediate ***CLOSED*** (13 years 6 months and older but younger than 15 years 6 months)
- Regatta Senior ***CLOSED*** (15 years 6 months and older and still eligible to participate as a youth)
- Regatta Staff
A unique email is required for every participant. A limitation of the system is that it will not accept an email address more than once when registering multiple members.
Group Leaders will receive an ongoing updated list of those youth from their group that have registered and will have to confirm their approval for those youth to attend. If your Group Leader does not receive this email or you want an up-to-date status of those registered from your group please email:
- firstname.lastname@example.org Subject: Registration Update for Group XXX
Registrations close on the 31st of August but on a case-by-case basis late additions may be allowed.
Groups will be bulk invoiced the regatta fees based on registrations.
10% of the fees will be invoiced on the 1st of September 2021 with payment expected by 30th of September 2021, and the balance will be invoiced on the 31st of October 2021. With payment expected by the 30th November 2021.
We understand that some Groups may have some grants pending on those dates and therefore apply for some leeway to allow the grant funding to come in prior to payment. If this applies, please contact Gilbert Robertson.
- Email: email@example.com Subject: NR29 Payment Schedule. if your group needs some accommodation on the payment timelines.
More information on Registration can be found in Annoumcnet #6. Under Announcements.
Questions on the registration process? Please ask us by completing the form below.